Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Introduction

Hello Everyone!  I wanted to first make a post to introduce myself, explain why I created this blog and what I will be posting about.

My name is Courtney Nelson and I am from Acushnet, a small town in southeastern Massachusetts. This is where I spent my first 17 years of life, until I moved to the neighboring city of New Bedford, which is where I still live today.  I live with my fiance Kevin, my 12 year old son Kameron, my 9 year old daughter, Kaylana and my step daughter Kassidy.  We all love animals so it is only natural that we have a few Chihuahuas and we just added an adorable, crazy kitten to our family.


A couple years ago, I had fallen onto tough times when I was no longer able to work.  I had always been the main income earner in my household, always working overtime or 2 jobs to be sure we all had everything we needed and wanted.  One day, I noticed my hands, arms and legs swollen and covered in purple blotches.  I began to feel so exhausted and weak, that just doing housework would put me to bed for an entire day.  Dealing with my health issues, along with no longer having the money that I had grown comfortable having and barely being able to paying the bills, I began to fall into a deep depression.  I had been depressed before, but not like this where I wouldn't want to get out of bed for days.  I knew I had to get up and figure everything out like I always did, but it was just so hard.  I knew something had to change, I couldn't live like this any longer and I sure didn't want my kids to continue to see me this way.


A little over a year ago, I got the idea to go online and look for some kind of job that would allow me to work from home.  I don't even remember what made me think of this, but I am glad I did.  So I began looking up all these different ways to work from home and started signing up to every free opportunity I would come across, but never actually doing anything with the businesses I signed up for.  It began to be quite overwhelming and I wasn't actually getting anywhere or making money.  So, after being scammed and not knowing what I was doing, I gave up for a couple months, thinking it was impossible.  Then, one day I woke up and I was determined to teach myself everything I could about all the ways to make money online.  I decided to stick to just a couple businesses and I made it work.


I am making this blog to help anyone who is looking for legitimate ways to work online, whether its just to make a couple hundred dollars a month, a week or a day, there will be something here for you.  I want to do this to help others save their time and money from the horrible people out there scamming innocent people.  I don't want others to go through the stress I went through and just end up giving up because there are lots of great ways to make money online.  I will only be posting sites and businesses that I have personally tried and been paid from, that way I know the company is real and not a big scam.


I will be posting about a few different things on this blog.  Mainly, it will be working from home, but I will also be posting different ways to save money online, tips to help you along your journey and occasionally I will be doing some short posts with some words of encouragements to help you get through them days when you want to quit.  Ultimately, I am here to make your life easier by saving you time, money and energy searching for ways to make money and save money online.


I really hope you enjoy my blog.  If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or if you find a company that you are interested in and would like me to check it out and give my opinion on whether it seems legit or not, just shoot me an email, my email address is below, and I will be more than happy to take a look at it for you.

workwithme2day.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment